29 June 2009

Three Months Later...Look at Me!





I turned 3 months on June 26th. I am growing by leaps and bounds and exploring my world with great enthusiasm. I can leap about 7 feet now and I love to get into everything that Mommy tells me not to. I still like sips of iced tea from mommy's glass and I like to lay across her wireless keyboard so she can't do her computer stuff. Mommy took these photographs of me on Saturday. Oh, did I forget to mention I still don't like her pointing that camera thingie at me so...I run at her and swat at it. She still doesn't get the message. So I run about like a mad cat trying to make it really hard for her to get a shot of me....hehehe

I am a big girl...

9 comments:

JC said...

Adorable for sure !!!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful little imp! I bet she's naughty, no??

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Daryl said...

She is adorable .. nicely caught tongue to nose ...

Gaelyn said...

She's still small, cute and adorable.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

She's grown! What a cutie. Thanks for an update. I'm sure she brings you lots of smiles.

Have a beautiful week, my friend.
~Lisa

Barb said...

She's purrrrfect! Your new sunflower header makes my day!

MedaM said...

Oh, it is well known to me such behavior. :-) Your Mommy has taken great shots of you, anyway. You are simply adorable! I too couldn’t resist your charms. Thanks for made my day. :-)

Tanya Breese said...

OH she's so cute Erin! It is hard to get photo's huh? Although you did an awesome job! I have a hard time getting a good one of my little Bella!

Norma said...

It's the "Good Life in Virginia" that has her looking so adorable and growing big. She's a cutie for sure.